PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTACT US
This is a privately owned website and we are mainly involved in presenting lottery numbers statistics and tools. We are not affiliated in any way with any state lottery. Therefore we cannot help you with prizes, claim forms, cheating retailers, and so on.
We have about 30,000 visitors a day and receive several messages through this "contact us" page. Since we have only two employees and are supported only by advertisement revenues, we don't have the time to respond to every mail.
Since we enter the winning numbers manually, we do make mistakes. Please do not hesitate to notify us of any errors. Please mention your state and game.
Here are some answers to the most common questions we are asked:
- We do not currently accept ads from companies other than AdSense.
- We do not currently accept link exchanges
- We will not add new games or modify games such as Powerball (see powerball.us
) for several months since we are re-structuring our web site
- US lottery games are not sold online. Especially, people outside of the US cannot play US-lottery games! We have no idea how some websites claim to do it.
- Retailers, winners, complainers, etc, please contact your state's official lottery website. Click here for links
- We do not send winning numbers to individuals neither by email nor by text message. Mobile users can use m.loref.com
- If you receive an email saying that you have won, you should know that it is a scam unless you are stupid. If you contact us about it, our answer would be "You are stupid nuts".
When you fill out the following form, make sure to verify that you are not a software.