New York Lottery Take Five Results, Statistics, and Analysis
New York Take Five Latest Results
Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Take Five winning lttery numbers available on this site :
From : Friday, January 01, 1999
To : Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Draws : 5280
Recent results : New York Take Five March and April results
Contents of New York Lottery Take Five pages
All Winning Numbers
Monthly calenderical display of all previous winning numbers of the New York Lottery Take Five . You can select month and year, or use forward and backward buttons to navigate through all past Take Five lottery results.
A powerful search of winning history of a Take Five lottery set of numbers. Just select five Take Five numbers, and all previous winners of 5-of-5, 4-of-5, 3-of-5, and 2-of-5 of that set of lottery numbers will be listed.
Printable yearly calendar of New York Lottery Take Five winning numbers. Just select the year you want to print.
The calendar page does not have site navigation menus.
How many draws is it since an individual New York Lottery Take Five number was drawn last? How many times is each individual lottery number drawn? You can determine the least and most frequently drawn New York Lottery Take Five lottery numbers. The frequencies are computed for all draws as well as for some number of draws. You can also perform your own analysis by specifying a time or draw interval.
In addition to individual lottery numbers, you can also view analysis of pairs. What pairs of New York Lottery Take Five numbers are drawn the least and which ones are drawn the most? Are there pairs that are never drawn? or drawn only several years ago?
...Single numbers, pairs, and now triads. Which triads of New York Lottery Take Five numbers are drawn the least and which ones are drawn the most? How many triads are not yet drawn?
Check if certain combinations of New York Lottery Take Five numbers have been winners. You can select 2 or more numbers to check how many jackpots that combination has hit. Useful tool for players who would like to venture in a large wagering of all possible combinations of a selected set of numbers. For instance, select all even numbers and check how they fared. Also, use it to list the history of pairs and triads.
This generates all the possible combinations of a set of Take Five numbers. You have also the option of fixing some lottery numbers, in which case the generated plays will contain all the fixed numbers and all the possible combinations of the others.
Shortened combinations of a set of Take Five< numbers that guarantee certain conditional winners. If the full wheels are one too many to risk then try these. No guarantee of jackpot if you get all selected lottery numbers.
Leads to common New York Lottery Take Five questions
• What are the least and the most frequently drawn New York Lottery Take Five numbers?
• What Take Five numbers have not been drawn recently?
• Have my favorite set of Take Five numbers ever won or came close to winning the jackpot?
• What are the least and the most frequently drawn New York Take Five pairs of numbers?
• Are there any New York Take Five pairs of numbers not yet drawn?
• Which Take Five pairs have not been drawn in the last 100 draws?
• Which Take Five numbers are most frequently paired with the number 1?
• I want the history of the Take Five pair 1-2.
• What are the least and the most frequently drawn New York Lottery Take Five triads of numbers?
• How many Take Five triads of numbers have not yet been drawn?
• I want the history of the Take Five triad 1-2-3.
• I want to see all past results of the New York Lottery Take Five winning numbers.
• I want the New York Lottery Take Five winning numbers of an entire year on one page.
• Show me the list of draws where all the winning Take Five numbers were all odd-nubers.
• Have there been any draws where all the numbers were less than 10?
• List all the possible combinations of Take Five even numbers.
• Generate all the possible combinations of my 10 favorite Take Five numbers.
• Generate all the possible combinations of my ten favorite Take Five numbers, making sure that a selected two of the ten numbers are always in the combinations.
• Generate reduced combinations of my 10 favorite Take Five numbers so as to guarantee lower prizes.
• What are all the odds of winning the New York Lottery Take Five game?